Interest Free Finance
Would you like to spread the cost of your treatment?
We realise that whilst many people would like to benefit from the treatments available, sometimes it can be more convenient to spread the cost.
No problem – working with the finance provider we offer a range of finance options enabling you to do just that.
Anyone who is ordinarily resident in the UK can apply, provided they have suitable means of making the monthly payments which will be collected by direct debit.
You can access a calculator showing the monthly payment options by clicking here:
Representative Example: Dental Implant £2000 Deposit £400. Balance of £1600 payable by 60 monthly payments of £33.59. Interest rate 9.9%APR fixed. Total sum payable £2015.40 including interest of £415.40 and deposit of £400.
There is also access to a link enabling you to make application on-line. You will normally receive a response either later the same day or on the next working day at the latest. When making your application, it would be helpful if you could include the practice reference/supplier number in the appropriate box.
Should you have any questions please feel free to either contact us at the practice or Dental Finance direct on 03452 591091. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be pleased to answer any questions you might have.
The Benefits to You
• You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
• You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
• Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
• It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
• All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
• Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
What you need to know
• Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £15,000.
• Terms from 6 months to 60 months.
• 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
• Low interest Loans available at 9.9% over longer periods.
• Secure Https portal
• Apply online in complete privacy at home.
• Instant Decision.
• No complicated forms to complete all done online.
• Sign online using E-signature.
• Whole application takes just a few minutes.
+ Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and above. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply Ravat and Ray Dental Care Ltd A broker (not a lender). Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
In the unlikely event of unresolved complaint in respect of finance you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service 0800 023 4567.