Interest Free Finance
Finance4Patients provides a simple and affordable way to spread the cost of your dental treatment with a 0% Interest Loan. This facility is now available at most of our practices.
The Benefits to You
• You can have the treatment right now – putting off dentistry may result in it becoming more extensive, invasive and expensive.
• You can spread the cost of the treatment over a suitable period.
• Interest-free and low cost monthly options can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
• It’s easy to set up repayments by Direct Debit.
• All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
• Our Treatment Co-ordinators can help you with the application – it’s simple.
What you need to know
• Dental Treatment Finance from £250 to £15,000.
• Terms from 6 months to 60 months.
• 0% Finance available for certain treatments.
• Low interest Loans available at 9.9% over longer periods.
• Secure Https portal
• Apply online in complete privacy at home.
• Instant Decision.
• No complicated forms to complete all done online.
• Sign online using E-signature.
• Whole application takes just a few minutes.
• ID verified online with Credit or Debit Card.
How It Works
Once you have discussed your treatment with your dentist and agreed the cost, your dentist will send an application to your email address which will allow you to apply online, in the comfort of your home or you can apply at the practice.
Simply complete your details online and submit for approval, 10 – 15 seconds later, you will receive a decision.
When the loan is approved, simply sign the credit agreement online using e-signature, and confirm your ID using your Credit or Debit card.
The whole process is totally web based to make getting the treatment you want easier, faster and more affordable.
Download a Finance 4 Patients brochure: Click here
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team please contact Mandy Hardman on 01204 850285.
Please visit : www.finance4patients.com for additional information.